Wednesday 26 August 2015

20 Facts About Me


Hi pretty ladies, after years of reading blogs and much persuasion I have decided to go ahead and begin blogging! For my first post I think it would be quite fun to get to know me a little by doing 20 facts about me, here goes...... 

1. My name is Amy Louise Humphries

2. I am 20 years old 

3. I am a qualified beauty therapist level 2 and 3 

4. I currently work at a vets as a veterinary receptionist and also help which the operations at times which is pretty cool! 

5. I own a little fluffy ball of fur named milo which is a LhasaPoo

6. I loooove hot chocolate 

7. I like meeting new people 

8. My favourite savoury food is Mozerella Dippers

9. Elephants are my favourite animals along with Dogs! 

10. Along with that my dream would be to visit South Africa or Thailand to work with Elephants 

11. I have a passion for make up and would completely love being a Make Up Artist 

12. Afternoon tea is yummy

13. I have 11 piercings & 3 tattoos 

14. I drive a Ford 59 plate new KA 

15. I worry a hell of a lot 

16. I have a sister and also a niece and newphew 

17.  If anyone asks me to go for food I would jump at the chance! 

18. I'm a big baby when it comes to sad films 

19. If you leave me alone with a TV, reality programmes it'll be

20. Recently I have learnt that I love visiting new places and there's so much out there that I still want to explore 

Really hope you have all enjoyed knowing a little bit more about me and my interests, I would love to get to know more about you guys so comment below a little fact about yourself and any ideas on posts you would like me to do! 

Speak soon, love Amy xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment